1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Both--depends on the gift. Gift bags tend to be the best option in a hurry though.
2. Real tree or Artificial?
I love the smell of a fresh, real tree, but I have to go with artificial.
3. When do you put up the tree?
I haven't put up a tree in the past 2 years. But I helped with my parents' weekend after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down?
Mom will probably have hers down December 26th.
5. Do you like eggnog?
Yes, but I prefer boiled custard.
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
Either my bike or my Teddy Ruxpin.
7. Hardest person to buy for?
My mother. She never likes anything and takes it back and if there is anything she wants, she buys it for herself before Christmas.
8. Easiest person to buy for?
My brother. He usually just wants a DVD or CD or something like that.
9. Do you have a nativity scene?
I have a Willow Tree nativity scene. :)
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Mail--if I do them.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
I have a precious family member whom I love dearly who buys the worst gifts ever. A couple of years ago, said family member gave me some irregular leather gloves and the fingers were about an inch too long.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
I'm either going to have to go with Christmas Vacation or A Christmas Story. Elf is up there on the list too.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
Week before--but I pretty well know everything I'm going to buy by then.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Sure--One man's trash...
.15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Hmmm...chocolate. But that's all the time. Honeybaked Ham is good too and I only seem to get it at Christmas.
16. Lights on the tree?
I used to be a strict white light girl but I've recently gotten into color.
17. Favorite Christmas song?
O Holy Night--Josh Groban or John Berry...or the classic Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Ms. Brenda Lee.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Home. Everyone is here.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Yep--Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen & Rudolph. :)
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
I like both but I'll have to go with star.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
All the commericalism and people forgetting the real meaning of Christmas.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color?
I like lots of multi-colored balls with sparkles. :)
24. What do you want for Christmas this year?
Just to be with my family and friends...and maybe a few things from Banana Republic. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment