Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Giving this another shot...

So I've attempted to do this a few times before but failed miserably. I'm going to try keep this as updated as possible.

I always thought my life was uninteresting, and I'm probably right, but I constantly have things running through my head so don't be surprised if you get to read about my most random thought of the moment.

I can't promise that all my posts will be thought-provoking and enlightened. Most of them, I'm sure, will be, well, less than significant. :) I also can't promise there will be lots and lots of pictures as I'm notorious for leaving pictures on my camera for up to a year at times.

But I'll do my best...

That being said, here goes!

2 comments:

Allison Bussell said...

BTW, Dave Barnes is fantastic, and he goes to church with my good friend and lawyer colleague, Libby.

Allison Bussell said...

Matt Wertz too. Good music and church with Libby.